Unicard is dedicated to making transport more accessible, by designing, building and delivering market leading innovation for transport providers. This offers passengers seamless and improved access to more sustainable travel.
What we do
As the leading provider of software solutions for public and private sector transport management and smart ticketing, for nearly 20 years Unicard have been trusted by millions of passengers to get them where they need to be. Today, our solutions can be found throughout the UK, processing over half a billion transactions a year.
Our core values really matter, and go far beyond a simple list of guiding principles. They help our employees understand what Unicard stand for. They provide a common purpose that everyone in Unicard understands and works towards. They define our obligations to our customers, and to each other.
Customer & User Focus
Users and customers are at the heart of our business.
- With our socially conscious mindset and focus making a difference, we will create the right services and solution for our customers and users.
- We use our creativity to challenge the usual way of thinking to ensure the best outcome for all.
- Our integrity drives us to do the right thing.
We strive for excellence in all that we do.
- We are committed to being the best we can be and delivering the best to our customers, users and partners.
- We are trusted to provide the right product/solution.
- We demonstrate our honesty and dependability.
Taking responsibility for getting things done.
- Demonstrating flexibility to solve problems and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Independently minded people taking the initiative to do the right thing with a focus on the required outcome.
Working in partnership to get the job done.
- We are always prepared to help and support colleagues for the sake of our collective goals.
- We evolve together to improve and grow.
- We focus on how to work best with our customers and partners.
Since 2000, our UK office has been the customer facing entity of our organisation. As a small team of 30, we are set up here to support and deliver to the high standards expected of us by our UK-based customers and partners. Our activities here include business development, product, customer care, technology and project management.
Since 2003, our Bulgarian business - Unicorn Systems - has been our Research and Development (R&D) centre and now houses our Unicard Labs. We have over 50 team members working on a range of activities including software product development, research, quality control and technical customer support.