Our Product Vision
We are dedicated to providing industry-leading secure ticketing, identity, payments and data management for the UK’s Local Authorities and commercial transport operators
supported by Unicard
powered by Unicard
As the leading provider of software solutions for public and private sector transport management and smart ticketing, for 20 years Unicard’s products have been trusted by millions of passengers to get them where they need to be. Since we started in 2003, a wide range of local authorities, transport operators and hardware manufacturers have depended on our capabilities in strategy, design, development, testing, and delivery.
Our Product Strengths
We have 20 years’ experience and are trusted by millions of passengers every day. We’re experts in reliability, security, and privacy.
Each product is fully integrated with the rest of our product suite, your existing applications, processes and data, and our partner solutions.
We specialise in intuitive user-centric design, creative technical solutions, and easy-to-use passenger-friendly features.
We have industry-leading features, flexible configuration and custom development options, and an ongoing R&D programme.
How We Can Help Deliver Transport Projects
In the following videos, Unicard founder and Executive Chairman Peter Verrept, CEO Sean Dickinson and Head of Product Alex Sbardella discuss the following topics:
- how local authorities can budget for transport technology projects
- the benefits that mobile apps can bring to local authorities, and the most efficient way to deliver them
- a new way of delivering Home to School transport that blends traditional public transport with private services
Our Product Team
We strive to bring the best out of our Unicard products suite by:
- Developing a clear strategic vision for each product based on market research, our expertise, and regular customer feedback sessions
- Ensuring integration between each Unicard product, and with data sources both internal and external to deliver powerful, modern solutions that are more than the sum of their parts
- Building better customer and partner experiences through applications that are easy to use, build and manage
- Continuously improving and developing new solutions on top of our strong foundation, searching out new technologies and better ways of doing things
- Alex SbardellaHead of Product
- Will HowardDigital Experience Manager