We’re making final preparations for our appearance at Transport Ticketing Global 2023 on 7-8 March – and we hope to see you there!
Unicard will be launching exciting new products at the event at London’s Olympia, and our team would like to invite you to visit us at Stand G20 (opposite Theatre 2) where our showcase will include:
- Multi-operator, multi-token ticketing for commercial schemes including ITSO, cEMV, and barcode
- Account Based Ticketing for fare capping and multi-operator ticketing
- Generating commission revenue by selling accredited UK rail tickets
- Managed services for customer care, financial settlement and reconciliation, and fraud detection and hotlisting
- A Home-to-School scheme combining public and private transport
- An affordable off-the-shelf public transport app to improve delivery of multi-modal services
- Concessionary travel scheme systems for youths, veterans, refugees, and jobseekers
- Transport management for carbon reduction and net-zero initiatives
We will also be hosting giveaways on both days.
Transport Ticketing Global is the world’s largest transport forum event for vendors involved in the future of smart ticketing and mobility.
Attending the event is free for Local Authorities and Transport Operators.
Find out more about Transport Ticketing Global here: https://www.transport-ticketing.com