Unicard is a leading UK provider of transport ticketing solutions, which we provide to local authority transport departments and transport operators. As a SME, we pride ourselves on outstanding products, technical support and customer service. We work in partnership with exciting companies such as ITSO, Google and Idemia to retail and fulfil tickets to smartphones and cards. Due to our constant expansion and new product investments, we are recruiting a Full Stack Developer in our R&D centre based in Varna, Bulgaria. However, this job is available for remote/UK applications.
- Develop new user features on both the front and backend
- Develop, enhance, debug, and support, software applications that support business units or supporting functions
- Create reusable code that’s easy to maintain
- Work closely with other developers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility to assist with the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Research and recommend technologies for system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages.
- Be willing to start contributing code on the first week
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Comfortable working with limited information and a broad scope
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products.
- Participate in educational opportunities
- A user focused mind set and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written English
- Works collaboratively with others
- Works effectively in a changing environment
- Seeks opportunities to learn and develop
- Positive and brave
- Calm under pressure
- “Can do” attitude
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with Typescript, AWS, Terraform and Pulumi would be considered a strong advantage
- Test automation and unit testing experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great work environment and friendly atmosphere
- Knowledge sharing (working with experienced IT professionals)
- Office with a central location (or remote work opportunity)
- Additional health coverage
- Regular team-building and office events
- Career development
- 24/7 access to e-learning platform
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that your personal data will be used for recruitment selection purposes only.