Software Quality Assurance Team Lead
The QA Team Lead will manage Unicard's QA teams, ensuring quality outputs
Full Time - Wimborne, UK
Core ResponsibilitiesTo manage Unicard’s QA teams, ensuring quality outputs
- To identify opportunities to improve individuals and the QA function.
- Planning and scheduling of QA demands and priorities, supported by a cross capability QA team.
- To identify and analyse issues that impact the performance of the services, and to work in conjunction with the software development or resolver groups to address
- To facilitate designing, implementing overall testing strategy for all products and services
- Support and manage daily quality assurance and testing activities for all products.
- Deliver functional as well as non-functional test plan documentation
- Define and execute non-functional tests which will include load and performance testing using cool technologies.
- Define and execute scripted manual test scenarios and maintain the test catalog
- Manual testing in order to accurately analyse scope for automation coverage
- Work closely with Project Managers and developers in deploying and managing resources for testing
- Ensure timely delivery of testing milestones through regular assessments
- Undertake daily manual and automated testing activities and ensure test plans are updated regularly in-line with regulatory and business requirements.
- Responsible for coordination of virtual teams to achieve testing coverage
- Champion the customer in line with Unicard’s business expectations
- Take overall responsibility for all quality issues within the company
Required Technical / Professional Expertise
- Practical 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance and testing
- ISTQB certified
- Experience in defining testing strategies
- Competent in delivering functional as well as non-functional test plan documentation
- Past experience of testing reports detailing coverage to confirm the quality of the delivered product
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience in both Manual and automated testing (Mandatory) and maintaining a testing catalog
- Ability to code to develop automated test scripts from scratch
- Responsible and reliable team player with good communication skills