Unicard are pleased to announce a fantastic career opportunity for an Application Support Analyst. We are looking for an office-based professional to join our existing support team in providing technical support and quality service to our customers.
Unicard is a provider of smart card ticketing software, which we provide to local authority transport departments and bus operators. We work alongside exciting companies such as Google o provide mobile ticketing solutions for smartphones. As an SME, we pride ourselves on outstanding technical support and customer service.
This role will require you to have excellent communication skills, our clients range from local council administrators to transport authority directors, who differ in their technical understanding and capabilities. Our teams are based in the UK and in Bulgaria, you will be required to liaise will both sites to resolve issues, provide information for customers and meet strict SLA deadlines.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and managing customer issues using a service desk ticketing system
- Providing regular updates to customers and other teams
- Monitoring the support email account and triaging issues between various Unicard teams
- Investigating issues and performing technical Support for bespoke Unicard applications (training provided).
- Working under strict SLA’s to respond, update and resolve issues
- Escalating issues/tickets to relevant teams
- Application testing
- Monitoring of system performance and following up on issues with the team
- Providing and updating documentation of Unicard software and processes.
- Provide out of hours on call support (overnight and weekends) to VIP customers (rota based)
- Hold a valid full UK driving license and own a car (travel is required)
Required Personal Skills
- Good communicator at all levels
- Pro-active approach
- Positively communicates with enthusiasm and clarity
- Analytically minded
- Dependable, takes personal responsibility
- Works effectively in a changing environment
- Rigorous, manages own time and resources
- Open, trustworthy and trusting
- Displays sound judgement, makes effective, timely decisions
Required Professional Skills
- Experience working in application/IT/technical support
- Experience working within a managed service team
- Experience working under strict service levels
- Experience providing B2B technical support/service
- Customer engagement experience
- Competent IT skills- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong writing ability
- Presentable and articulate
- A full UK driving license and owns own transport
- IT/Application Support background
- Be available out of hours and weekends for on-call support
Desired Professional Skills
- ITIL Qualified
- System admin/system environment level experience
- Understanding/experience of technical language SQL/XML/CSV/JSON
- Knowledge of Unicard’s core products and services
- Knowledge of ITSO Specification
The role of Application Support Analyst may also be required to undertake other related duties not listed in this Job Description from time to time according to the needs of the business.